A parametric baseplate assembly for use with the Profile Builder 2 Extension.
1) Click the location for the top center of the baseplate.
2) Click the location for the bottom center of the baseplate.
3) Select the hole components and 'cut' (CTRL+X)
4) Double-click into the baseplate so you can select the individual faces.
5) Paste the hole components 'in-place'
6) Explode the hole components.
7) Use the push/pull tool on the new circular faces to drill holes through the plate.
Note: Since the hole components were created from circles, you can adjust the diameter by selecting the circle and using the Entity Info widow.
#assembly #bim #parametric #profile_builder #structural