After long time I finally finished the new generation of my tank MHT-12/152 also known under codename "Dragonslayer". This tank is based on model I found in 3D Warehouse as unfinished tank hull. I've been working some years on many variations of finished version of the tank with different turrets and gun assemblies, but today I finally finished the final model of the new turret, what also means, that the tank is in final stage of development. Main specifications of the tank:
- Engine: Motobloc-JCL Nightcrawler V12 25.5L 1500HP hybrid diesel-electric engine with 8-speed Duratron Direct-Shift 8 sequential manual transmission system with rear wheel drive.
- Hybrid composite armour with active armour on sides of the hull.
- Two main armaments: Motobloc M122-ALG 122-milimeter auto-loading cannon or M152-ALG 152 auto-loading artillery cannon.
- New "Easy Shot" turret for one crewman. Loading is fully automated, turret and gun are controlled by joystick.
- High-end communication interface and drive-by-wire steering system via joystick controller.
- Option for mounting high-rate-of-fire machine gun MG-15RX with calibre 15x95 mm and Multi-purpose ammunition on the turret.
-Top speed balancing on 95 km/h on road, around 55 km/h on terrain.