Prout Chapel

Prout Chapel

BGSU 3.
Prout Chapel was built in 1951. It is a non-denominational chapel open to all religious groups to hold services, as well as serving as an organ practice facility. It has also become a popular place for many BGSU alumni to choose as the site for their wedding ceremony. The chapel was named in honor of the University's third president, Frank Prout, who was instrumental in securing the state appropriation and gift from Sidney Frohman to build it as a music practice hall. For historical information about this building, see Prout Chapel or Chapel on BGSU’s Historic Campus Tour. Click the provided link above. #BGSU #Prout_Chapel
Default Title