Bullring Pub Guelph University

Bullring Pub Guelph University

Julien C.
Description
The Bullring was built in 1901 and was originally used as a pavilion for the study and judging of horses, cattle, sheep and swine. Since then, the Bullring has been a popular bar/dance club and is now a coffeehouse run by the Central Students Association. #Bullring #Guelph #Pub #University
Default Title