The Milwaukee-Downer "Quad" is located in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. It was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1974.
Milwaukee-Downer College moved to the site in 1899. In 1964, Milwaukee-Downer College was consolidated with Lawrence University in Appleton, Wisconsin. The University of Wisconsin–Milwaukee purchased the site and it became part of the university's campus. The buildings now constitute Holton, Merrill, Johnston, and Greene Halls of UWM. Modeled with Building Maker