Independence Hall

Independence Hall

3D Warehouse Staff
Historic Independence Hall, completed in 1756 by Edmund Woolley and Andrew Hamilton as the State House of the Province of Pennsylvania, is the site of the origins of the United States of America during the American Revolutionary War. The State House was the meeting place for the Second Continental Congress, the adoption place of the Declaration of Independence and the Articles of Confederation, the selection of the American flag, and the drafting site of the United States Constitution. Its tower once held the famous "Liberty Bell", but now holds the “Centennial Bell” donated by Queen Elizabeth II in 1976. In 1948, the Hall was restored and added to the greater Independence National Historic Park that has been deemed a World Heritage Site by UNESCO. Today, Independence Hall is run by the National Park Service, and is open to the public year-round. #American_Flag #American_Revolutionary_War #Andrew_Hamilton #Articles_of_Confederation #Centennial_Bell #Consitution #Declaration_of_Independence #Edmund_Woolley #Independence_Hall #Liberty_Bell #National_Park_Service #NPS #PA #Pennsylvania #Philadelphia #Second_Continental_Congress #State_House #UNESCO #United_States #World_Heritage
Default Title