Walwood Union

Walwood Union

WMU3D
Description
Walwood Hall/Union was built in 1938 and is part of the Historic East Campus. It gets its name by combining Dwight Waldo, WMU’s first President, with Leslie Wood, head of Geology Department. Originally the Student Union and Dormitory, Walwood now houses University Relations, Alumni Development, Graduate College, the Paper Technology Foundation, and the Medieval Institute. It has five floors and approximately 61,225 square feet. Model by J. Rumohr. #Alumni_Development #Graduate_College #Medieval_Institute #Paper_Technology_Foundation #University_Relations #Walwood #Walwood_Hall #Walwood_HallUnion #Walwood_Union #Western_Michigan_University #WMU
Category
Default Title