Part of Mullan Road Elementary School.
Rules for Funkball:
~ Played with a tennis ball and rackets
1. All serves must be nice, easy shots from behind the service line (back line of the 2nd 4-square court, marked with the yellow line). The reciever has the right to call a re-serve if the serve bounces funny. Serves cannot go or bounce into the cave.
2. Players have 2 bounces to hit the tennis ball back to the main wall. After hitting the ball, the ball must hit the wall and bounce beyond the 1st yellow line.
3. The Cave: If the ball bounces off the main wall and into the cave, the cave becomes a legal playing area. Players may choose to keep play in the cave by hitting the ball against the North wall of the cave or hit the ball out to the main wall. Once the ball has exited the cave, it may not be returned to the cave except for by bouncing off the main wall. Again, serves are invalid if they enter the cave and result in a re-do.
4. Scoring: Points can only be made on the serve. If the server loses the rally, the serve goes to the reciever, but no points are scored.
5. If the ball bounces off the main wall and goes on the roof of the East building, the player who hit the ball loses the rally. The serve can change players, however, no points are scored. #Ball #Funk #Funk_Ball #Funkball #Mullan_Road #Mullan_Road_Elementary #Spokane #Spokane_Schools