St Andrews Anglican Church, Cambridge, New Zealand

St Andrews Anglican Church, Cambridge, New Zealand

Erik
This church was built in 1881 by William G Connolly, from the plans of Thomas Mahoney, for £1,570. The copper spire on the church, reaching 107 feet, is not just an ornament. It contains a peal of six bells tuned in the key of F which are still hand rung on Sundays and special occasions by a guild of bell ringers. This building is timber-clad and the spire has lunettes. #Anglican_Church_Cambridge
Default Title