Johnson Hall - University of Washington - edited

Johnson Hall - University of Washington - edited

ming
Johnson Hall was called the Biological Laboratory early in its planning stages in 1930. This picture was taken shortly after it was built in July of 1930. John Graham was the architect for the original building and the addition in 1948.
Default Title