A historic house in Co.Louth near Drogheda.
ituated North of Dublin, on the banks of the river Boyne, between the town of Drogheda and the Irish sea Beaulieu House was built by Sir Henry Tichbourne then Marshall of the Army in Ireland and Governor General of Drogheda at the time of the restoration of Charles II.
The Plunkett family previously owned the lands of Beaulieu and its castle.
As the premier historic house in Co Louth and one of the finest examples in Ireland, Beaulieu House has over 350 years of family history, which is explained during the informative Historic House Tour. #1650 #drogheda #house #httpwwwbeaulieuhouseie #m #old