Humboldt & District Museum & Gallery

Humboldt & District Museum & Gallery

humboldtmuseum
Constructed in 1912, this building was used as the Humboldt Post Office until 1975. The structure has also been home to a Customs office, the R.C.M.P., and to various community groups. The building became the home of the Humboldt & District Museum & Gallery in 1982, and is a municipal, provincial, and national heritage site. #1912 #archives #brick #clock #clock_tower #heritage_site #historic_site #museum #police #post_office #RCMP
Default Title