PilotMound School

PilotMound School

DRR
Description
The Pilot Mound School District was established formally in November 1880, in the Village of Pilot Mound. A two-storey wood frame structure, known as the “Old Red School,” continued to be used after a two-storey brick school building was erected nearby in 1905 on a design by Winnipeg architect J. H. G. Russell. The brick school was demolished in 1959. It was replaced by a building that, in the 1960s, became Pilot Mound Consolidated School when it was consolidated with rural schools from the surrounding vicinity: Goudney School No. 87, Gowancroft School No. 204, Marringhurst School No. 231, Pembina School No. 270, Wood Bay School No. 307, Floral School No. 397, Copperfield School No. 480, and Stuartville School No. 795. #ecole #pilotmound #pilotmoundschool #school #schule
Default Title