Union Bank (Bendigo Bank) 1866, Launceston

Union Bank (Bendigo Bank) 1866, Launceston

Robin V.
Established in 1838 by Philip Oakden of Launceston, the Union Bank of Australia commissioned the construction of this 2 story building in 1866 as their headquarters. The building was designed by Melbourne architect Leonard Terry and built by construction firm J & C Galvin at a cost of £7000. The building is now owned by Bendigo Bank with the former stables and storehouse now serving as an office for FD and C Design and Construction. Last Model Update: Bitmaps replaced with JPEG textures for faster loading. Modeling Time: 3 days #1860s #australia #bank #Bendigo_bank #building #CBD #Dechaineux_Way #DirectDesign #finance #heritage_listed #historic #Launceston #Patterson_Street #St_John_Street #Tasmania
Default Title