Landmark Center

Landmark Center

Luke Potenza
St. Paul’s historic Landmark Center, completed in 1902, originally served as the United States Courthouse and Post Office for the state of Minnesota. It was designed by Willoughby J. Edbrooke, who served as Supervising Architect of the U.S. Treasury Department in 1891-92. Edbrooke designed a body of public architecture, much of which, like this structure, was completed after his death in 1896. The Landmark Center stands in beautiful Rice Park, now housing an arts and culture center for St. Paul. #minnesota #paul #saint
Default Title