Union Station
Tampa Union Station (TUS) is a historic depot in Tampa, Florida, United States. It is located at 601 North Nebraska Avenue (SR 45). Opened on May 15, 1912, by the Tampa Union Station Company, its original purpose was to combine passenger operations for the Atlantic Coast Line, the Seaboard Air Line and the Tampa Northern Railroad at a single site. In 1974, as Union Railroad Station, it was added to the U.S. National Register of Historic Places.
Default Title