Eiesland Hall is on Hough Street between University Avenue and Beechurst Avenue, just around the corner from the Colson Hall Library and the Office of Admissions and Records. It was named in honor of J. A. Eiesland, a professor of mathematics.
Opened in 1954, this building was originally the Music Hall. But now it houses classes from many departments. It also features one of the largest lecture halls on campus. The renovated auditorium provides a classroom for large lecture classes. The building also houses the offices of the Intensive English Program and the Center for Women's Studies.
Constructed in: 1954
Campus Directions: http://www.wvu.edu/directions/downtown
WVU Virtual Tour Link: www.wvu.edu/virtualtour/downtown/bldgtour/eiesland.html #center_for_women_studies #intensive_english_program #morgantown #Musical_hall #wv #wvu