Oliver-Barnard Hall

Oliver-Barnard Hall

anonymous
Oliver-Barnard Hall is home to the director of the Blount Undergraduate Initiative. It includes offices for professors currently teaching in the Blount program, a computer lab for students, three classrooms, and a study area/activities room. The building, which dates back to 1889, was originally named Barnard Hall after antebellum scientist and professor Fredrick A. P. Barnard. Extensive renovations were completed in 2000 and the building was renamed to honor longtime UA trustee John T. Oliver. #building #University_of_Alabama
Default Title