Doveridge Hall

Doveridge Hall

Michael Deville
Doveridge Hall was built by Sir Henry Cavendish in 1769 and commanded superb views across the River. In 1792 the Cavendish family became Lords Waterpark and the Hall was used by the family until 1894; with their revenue from Ireland seriously reduced, they decided to rent the Hall out as a way of obtaining a more substantial income. After falling into disrepair the Hall was finally demolished in 1938/9. #Doveridge
Default Title