The White River Paper Company was established in 1881. In 1907, White River Paper moved to what is currently the Vermont Salvage building in White River Junction. The White River Paper Company became a very big company in White River and supplied many different paper products. After almost 70 years, White River Paper moved to a new 30,000 square foot warehouse facility on Route 14 in 1986. The White River Paper Company currently sells many paper products and janitorial supplies.