LeBaron Hall

LeBaron Hall

csc
LeBaron Hall was built in 1956 by architects Smith, Voorhees, Jensen, Stiletto and Assoc. to accommodate the growth of the Home Economics Department. Built as an addition to MacKay Hall in the place where Margaret Hall once stood, it provided office space for faculty and administrators, classrooms and laboratories. In 1957 the addition was renamed LeBaron Hall in honor of Helen LeBaron Hilton, former Dean of Family and Consumer Sciences and wife to former Iowa State University president James Hilton. The first addition to the building was in 1992, which is known today as the Human Nutritional Sciences Building. Later, in 2005, Baldwin White Architects replaced the auditorium with a larger one. This addition won the 2008 Masonry Institute of Iowa Grand Award. This model was completed by Benjamin Schwartz. #_Hospitality_Management #Apparel #Educational_Studies
Default Title