Archaeology Department - University of Edinburgh

Archaeology Department - University of Edinburgh

Mapped_UoE
The building now occupied by Archaeology is the former Royal High School dating from 1777, whose pupils included Sir Walter Scott. Located in the heart of the city, it was recently refurbished and now provides greatly enhanced teaching, workshop and research space, including environmental and computer laboratories, a graphics studio, an extensive reference collection of European and Near Eastern archaeological material, as well as animal and fish bone reference collections. #archaeology #building #edinburgh #high #old #school #university
Default Title