A large square island is divided into quarters by two large boulevards. On the west side of town is the Capitol, a 1052 foot tall granite building flanked by gardens. The central tower is topped by a huge 4-sided clock and a spire with a gold-covered star over all. As mandated by Imperial law, the Capitol is the tallest building for 5 miles around. At the north end of town lies Military Plaza, a large field, which, with all seats used, can seat 100,000 people. Immediately west lies the sports complex, which is comprised of one "arena" and one stadium. At the southern end of this boulevard is the Monument to Our Fallen Soldiers, a large bronze statue of a soldier wielding a rifle. The southeast corner of town is home of the main parking garage; other conveyance is provided by the ultra-clean "mag-lev" subway system. At the opposite corner lies an old coal-fired power plant; it is hardly used due to abundant alternative fuel sources. The south boulevard is home to an opera house and concert hall. Several large apartments and rowhouses are scattered over the town; the southwest side of town is home of several single houses from a failed urban renewal plan. The First House is technically in the central tower of the Capitol; however, the ruler actually lives in the large yellow-and-stone house. Several corporate offices, including one of a large plumbing-supply chain (it looks like a giant toilet, or maybe the Guggenheim in New York) are scattered throughout the town.