Stn 15 - Minneapolis Former 1889 Fire Station 15

Stn 15 - Minneapolis Former 1889 Fire Station 15

eatc7402
Description
Minneapolis Former Station 15 (a) was opened on January, 1889 as Station P with Hose 15. In December, 1890 Chemical 6 in went in service (out May, 1898). January 12, 1891 Department was reorganized, and became MFD Station 15. November, 1892 Engine 15 now in service. In December 22, 1915 Ladder 7 in service from Station 23. December 10, 1934 Combination 15 replaces Eng 15 and Lad 7 with Buffalo quad. 1945 Station closed and Combination 15 moved to Station 29 (now Station 15). The building no longer exists. #fire_station #historic_fire_station
Default Title