Novi jevrejski hram (The New Temple - II Kal Muevu)

Novi jevrejski hram (The New Temple - II Kal Muevu)

numgrafika
Two Jewish synagogues known as the Old and the New Hram are only remaining structures from the complex of Sijavuš-Pasha's Daire (Courtyard). The Old jewish temple (II Kal Grandi) was built in 1581, but it was on fire twice (1697 and 1768). It was restored at the beginning of the XIX century. Due to an increased number of believers the New temple was built in 1821. Today it is used as an art gallery./ Sarajevo, the tourist-historic guide. Modeled by Amela Krezic
Default Title