This building was built by Carlos S. Greeley as his grocery office and warehouse for $40,000. It is a five story building, divided into a rhythm of three, two, three bays. In 1980 the cast iron in the facade was re-exposed, with the removal of encased concrete, which was part of an earlier 20th century renovation plan. This exposed the original 19th century storefront.
Built in 1880.