Wilder Sandwich Shop

Wilder Sandwich Shop

anonymous
This building was created in 1946. Back in the day this building was called Ken's Country Store from 1980 till 2007. In 2007, ESCS Incorporated bought this building and called it E & S Country Store. Then in 2009 D and J Tucker Properties LLC bought this building and called it Wilder Sandwich Shop.
Default Title