Stadio Rosso e Blu 1947

Stadio Rosso e Blu 1947

Van Der Bonnar
As Sassari's footballing stories and partizan atmosphere attracted fans and sports pundits from all around italy. In 1946 just after the end of the second world war. Sassari was playing in the very top of italian football but was finishing short of expectations, to increase revenue and funds for the rapidly growing club, a single standing tier was built to raise the very maximum capicity of the stadium to just over 48,000.
Default Title