Old Warehouse on Muir Street in Cambridge, MD

Old Warehouse on Muir Street in Cambridge, MD

PlanDaninMD
Description
This building appears on the 1930 Sanborn Map and was used as warehouse for canned goods associated with Factory A of the Phillips Packing Plant. In 1877 this site was owned by G.R. Brown and Brothers and was occupied by a steam saw and grist mill building. It is constructed of old wood post and beams. It is slated to be torn down and replaced with condominiums or townhouses. #Cambridge_Creek #Cambridge_MD #Cambridge_waterfront #Chesapeake_Bay #Choptank_River #City_of_Cambridge_Maryland #Dorchester_County #downtown_Cambridge #Eastern_Shore #Factory #Factory_A #old_warehouse #Phillips_Packing_Company #warehouse
Default Title