Hobart and William Smith College's all male dormatories.
Bartlett, Durfee and Hale Halls were built off the main campus quad in 1950 and are often referred to as the Mini-Quad.
Home to 177 Hobart students, each of the doubles, singles and quads in the miniquad are equipped with full telephone, cable, and computer/Internet access.
The buildings have laundry facilities on the second floor, a bathroom on each floor and vending machines on the ground floor. 2008 renovations included new hallway, bedroom, and lounge tile and new lounge furniture.
Bartlett Hall was named after the Reverend Murray Bartlett, who served as fourteenth president of Hobart College from 1919 to 1936.
Durfee Hall was named after William Pitt Durfee, who from from 1884 to 1929 served as professor of mathematics and chair of the mathematics department. He was the first dean of a liberal arts college and served as acting president of the Colleges four times.
Hale Hall was named after Benjamin Hale, president of Hobart College from 1836 to 1858.
During the 2006-2007 school year, Durfee Hall was a mixed-college residence, housing males and females in doubles, singles and quads.