Sears Outlet Centre

Sears Outlet Centre

AvocetGeo
This 1918 building was constructed for the mail order operations of the T. Eaton Co. In 1926 part of the building was converted into a retail store. In 1967 an addition was added to the eastside of the building and the property was then named the Eaton-Dominion Mall. Eaton's remained at this until 1981 when it located downtown (Eaton’s went out of business in 1981). After 1981 the building became home to the discount retail outlet for Sears Canada and the property was renamed the Centennial Mall. #ahskca #Reginas_Warehouse_District #warehousedistrictca
Default Title