Williamstown Forrester's Lodge.

Williamstown Forrester's Lodge.

geofftown
Description
The Forrester’s Lodge was first built as the Williamstown Institute, the foundation stone was laid 10th April 1911. Prior to this the Institute library was housed in the Council Hall, for which the Institute committee was responsible. The Institute library soon returned to the Council Hall and the building became the Forrester’s Lodge Hall and was used by this fraternity until the lodge was dissolved some years ago. The building has been used as a two storey private house and is currently a wine tasting room. #Institute_Meeting_room_Hall
Default Title