Ellsworth Hall was built in 1956 dedicated to Frank Ellsworth the Director of the Campus Elementary School. Originally a dormitory Ellsworth now is home to the Office of Career and Student Employment Services Division of Multicultural Affairs and International Student Services Academic Technology and Instructional Services and Extended University Programs. The building has five floors and approx. 89 925 sq. feet. Model by J. Eichstaedt.