M.L. Parker Building

M.L. Parker Building

Davenport GIS
dfThe Parker building was built in 1922 as a sister building to the Putnam Building (built in 1910). The architecture firm was Graham, Anderson, Probst & White and was a derivation of the original designs that D .H. Burnham had for both the Parker and Putnam buildings. It was the home of the M. L. Parker Department Store until 1972. Currently RSM McGladrey, and Verizon Wireless have offices in the Parker Building. Information provided by:www.qcmemory.org Floorplans available at www.oneputnamcentre.com #Anderson #Davenport #Graham #Iowa #M_L_Parker #Probst #RSM_McGladrey #Verizon_Wireless #White
Default Title