The Diana Fountain in Bushy Park, London, England, is a seventeenth century statue complex and water feature in an eighteenth century setting with a surrounding pool and mile long tree lined vistas. Some elements of the complex were originally commissioned by Charles the 1st for his Queen's garden at Somerset House. Later during the Commonwealth Oliver Cromwell had them relocated to his privy garden at Hampton Court Palace. After 1689 William and Mary commissioned Sir Christopher Wren to rebuild and expand much of Hampton Court Palace, and this eventually included the creation of Chestnut Avenue with its centrepiece the Diana Fountain as the grand approach to the Palace crossing Bushy Park. Wren completed this part of the project in 1713 during the reign of Queen Anne.