Theatre Centre
Description
The Theatre Centre, once the Camrose Lutheran Church, was constructed in 1927-28. It was converted into a performing arts centre prior to its move from downtown Camrose to the campus in 1992. In January 1993 the 100-seat theatre was ready to be utilized for performances. Faculty offices, classrooms, a set construction workshop, and a costume room are also housed within. #Alberta #Augustana #Camrose_University_of_Alberta #Canada #Centre #Theatre #U_of_A
Default Title