Wupperman Block

Wupperman Block

Davenport GIS
Description
The Wupperman Block is a 3-story brick building with 2 storefronts. It was originally built in 1859 to house a grocery store on the first floor and the International Order of Odd Fellows hall on the third floor. The 'scar' on the south side of the building is the result of the Colonel Young Block collapsing after many years of neglect. The Colonel Young Building was also built in 1859. The Wupperman Block currently houses Kong's Thai Bistro. Information provided by www.qcmemory.org #1859 #Colonel_Young_Block #Davenport #Iowa #Kongs_Thai_Bistro #Wupperman_Block
Default Title