St. Bartholomew's Church, Cam

St. Bartholomew's Church, Cam

John
Grade 2 Listed Building. Lower Cam Anglican parish church. Designed by the incumbent Rev George Madan in 1844 in 'Dec' (Decorated) style. Comprises nave, south aisle, south porch, chancel, north vestry, and an octagonal bellcote with a spirelet over the chancel arch. The external cornice has stone ballflowers widely spaced. The external walls are constructed of finely cut and dressed Cotswold ashlar limestone. Buttresses - including diagonal buttresses at the corners. Prominent position on a steeply sloping site in Lower Cam. #building #Cam #church
Default Title