East Hall
Description
East Hall the oldest building on campus was built in 1905 for the Western State Normal School eventually named Western Michigan University. East Hall is apart of the Historic East Campus and has three floors and approximately 122 583 square feet. It originally served as an administration office gymnasium training school and housed many classrooms. East Hall currently houses University Archives. Model by J. Rumohr
Default Title