St. Anthony's Original Church Building

St. Anthony's Original Church Building

Davenport GIS
St. Anthony's Parish was founded in 1838 as the first parish founded in the City of Davenport. This building is the original structure completed in 1839. The new town of Davenport, which was founded in 1836, used the building for a variety of things including as a city hall, courthouse and school. Information provided by www.qcmemory.org and www.wikipedia.org. #Davenport #Iowa #St_Anthonys_Parish
Default Title