Mailman Research Center

Mailman Research Center

peterX
Formerly known as the Biological Research Laboratory, the Mailman Research Center (MRC) opened in 1946 and has undergone numerous expansions as the hospital's research program has grown, including the addition of a new wing in 1959, two new floors in 1977 and an $8 million east wing expansion in 1998 that brought its floor space to nearly one and a half acres, almost double its former laboratory capacity. The MRC's research laboratories have grown from ten departments in 1997 to 22 departments in 2004, and are home to one of the foremost neuroscience programs in the world. Modeled with Building Maker
Default Title