The church is one of Vilnius early baroque style buildings. Church was built in 1633-1650 vicechancellor Stephen Pac initiative and expense. Church building was used expensive materials - Swedish sandstone, granite, marble. 1783 presented POCIEJ chapel - a mausoleum for this family. 1812 interior of the church has been damaged by Napoleon soldiers, then the church has been repeatedly renewed. The Great Altar is one of the most beautiful in Lithuania. Wall paintings to eighteenth centuries. The Church is Simon Čechovičiaus, Canute Ruseckas and other artists.