Monroe Hall (1915) EWU Historic District

Monroe Hall (1915) EWU Historic District

Ron Hall 76
Description
Monroe Hall is a three-story red and brown brick structure with flat roof, featuring Classical and Renaissance Revival elements similar to other early campus buildings. Monroe Hall was named after Mary A. Monroe, long time member of the Cheney Normal School Board of Trustees. Model by Marc Emerson. #Eastern_Washington_University
Category
Default Title