This was an independent project for my CAD course in school. A (very) basic mesh was exported into Maya for smoothing because SU plugins aren't powerful enough. I converted it back with Blender for texturing but a lot of the polys were missing. (Basically anything that wasn't a quad I had to redraw.) Yeah, my computer crashed epically after I got back from Towanda near the end of July. The guy was going to charge me $569 for all sorts of internal replacement parts, so I just bought a new computer with the money I saved... The last couple of weeks of the summer I spent digging up as much of my old HD as possible. But now that I have a CAD course I finally have a legit excuse to model and a new computer with Maya and Blender. Yay! #dilbert #lazy_so_no_moar_tags #ralts
Default Title