The felt cloth factory in Gloggnitz was built during the period of promoterism by the Volpini de Maestri brothers.
The new Building was constructed in 1908 at “Oberes Zeilfeld”. After 1945 the company also produced technical fabrics, and the factory was enhanced.
In 1975 the Huyck Corporation in North Carolina bought the factory and since 1999 it is in possession of Xerium S.A.
At its best time the company had nearly 900 employees. Modelled by Sebastian Steinbrecher #Fabriksgebaeude #Filztuchfabrik #Gloggnitz