This historic brick building was constructed in 1909-1910. The original structure was built to house the Paola Police Department, the
Paola Fire Department, Paola Municipal Court, and the Paola City Administration/City Council offices. The building was certified to the Kansas State Historical Society Register of Historic Kansas Places in August of 2008. It is currently being renovated and will be once again home to the Paola City Hall.