Most Holy Name of Jesus Church is a Catholic parish in New Orleans, Louisiana founded in 1886. It is located on St. Charles Avenue and is adjacent to Loyola University. In 1918, a new church was built and replaced the older wood structure. Both the university and the parish are administered by the Society of Jesus. An elementary school is also associated with the parish, several blocks from St. Charles and behind Loyola.