The old church of Hyvinkää

The old church of Hyvinkää

RSuonio
Description
The old, wooden church of Hyvinkää. It was drawn by architect Yrjö Sadenius and built in 1895 - 1896. It was meant to be only a temporary chapel and thus it was dedicated as a church not until 12.11.1978. The dedication was done by Aimo T. Nikolainen, the bishop of Helsinki. #chapel #Church #Nikolainen #old #Sadenius
Default Title