Şikloş Malkoç Bey Camii (Mosque of Malkoc Begs)

Şikloş Malkoç Bey Camii (Mosque of Malkoc Begs)

Mimar Mehmet Emin YILMAZ
Cami büyük bir olasılıkla 1543-1565 yılları arasında Malkoç Bey tarafından inşa ettirilmiştir. 1969 yılında başlatılan arkeolojik bir çalışma ile binanın tarihi eser nitelikli restorasyonu da 1990’lı yıllarda gerçekleşti. Bina 1993 yılında Avrupa Nostra ödülüne layık görüldü. ....... The Djami was presumably built by Beg Malkucs between 1543 and 1565. The Djami still stood in 1686, when the Castle of Siklós (South Hungary) was recaptured, but in the following centuries both its minaret and foyer was ruined, the building itself was rebuilt many times, so in the middle of the 19th century the building lost its Turkish character. The archeological excavation of the Djami began in 1969 and its restoration took place in the 1990s. The building got the Europa Nostra award in 1993. ... A dzsámit feltételezhetően valamikor 1543 és 1565 között építette Malkucs bég. Siklós 1686. évi visszafoglalásakor még állt, de az elkövetkező századokban minaretje és előcsarnoka is elpusztult, az épületet pedig többször átalakították, így a 19. század közepére az épület jórészt elveszítette török jellegét. Az elpusztultnak hitt dzsámi műemléki régészeti feltárása 1969-ben indult, műemléki helyreállítása az 1990-es évek alatt zajlott le, az épület 1993-ban elnyerte az Europa Nostra-díjat. [rodosto.hu] (www.asirproje.com.tr) #asır_proje #cami #malkoç_bey
Default Title