Johnston Hall

Johnston Hall

BGSU 3.
Built in 1942, this building was originally the University hospital. This building was named for Dr. H.J. Johnston, a Tontogany physician who served as a member of the University Board of Trustees. For historical information about this building, see the Johnston Hall on BGSU’s Historic Campus Tour. For historical information about this building, see Johnston Hall and/or Child Development Center and/or Happy Hall on BGSU’s Historic Campus Tour. Click the provided link above. #BGSU #Johnston_Hall
Default Title